Thank you to all who participated in the 2nd annual Best of Wedding Photography Contest in honor of Nadine Ohara.
We would also like to thank our talented judges, William W (our Wedding Forum moderator on photo.net) and Kristen Booth (a professional wedding photographer). The entries were judged on 3 criteria: artistic, technical, and impact. Here are the judges selections and comments.
Congratulations to the winners!
“Love Under the Northern Lights” by Jay Philbrick
Total Points: 532 / 600
- Grand. Visually demonstrative. Excellent technical control of lighting.
- Really impressive. Well composed, with the couple against the stark black and then the splash of color above. Well executed.
“DSC_0128” by Jennifer Catron
Total Points: 512 / 600
- Great concept of motion, with the veil and leaves. Romantic vibe.
- Fresh approach. Pushes a creative genre and is well executed technically at the capture and also well treated in Post Production.
“Kiss me...” by Michael Sulka
Total Points: 493 / 600
- Classic theme which is well executed. Excellent light.
- Amazing light. Interesting location that raises questions and provides mystery. Coloring and contrast are very good. Has good depth and substance.