David Haas , Oct 28, 2009; 11:12 a.m.
Your proposal should contain the following:
1. Exclusivity clause or right of first refusal
2. Something for the school out the sales
3. Details regarding the sales / display of the images
4. Payment timeframe
5. Length of time that photos will be available.
6. What do you need from the school? (Tables, power, workers, passes, access to normally restricted areas, food, etc...)
7. Number of years proposed
Contract would contain all of the above plus, injury damage, court of choice, etc... There's some good contract templates out there - also you probably would want to have a local lawyer run through it just to make sure that it would hold up.