craig zac , Jan 29, 2006; 03:20 p.m.
you could put it in a really dry place for a week or so, maybe next to or infront of a dehumidifier and see what happens.. My guess is its no good anymore but dont try to start it up yet, you most likley short it out and then youll really have nothing. Let it dry out for about a week or os and see if that helps, take the battery out and leave the door open, pull out the card too, you might be able to hit it wilth a low heat hair dryer too to help speed up the drying time! Good luck! -zacker-