Martin Tai , Jun 24, 2004; 08:03 a.m.
Edixa 16 was designed by Heiz Waaske the 60s when he worked for Wirgin Wiesbaden as camera designer. There are several models:
- Edixa 16, with Schadt Tragevar 25mm/2.8 triplet lens
- Edixa 16M, with unit focusing Schneider Kreuznach Xenar 25mm/2.8 lens with manually changeable shutter 1/30,1/60 and coupled to the meter speed 1/30,1/60,1/150.
- Edixa 16MB black model of Edixa 16M, functionally identical
- Edixa 16S, Edixa 16 with simpler lens
- Franke, Edixa 16 made by Franke
- alka 16, a supermarket model
- Edixa 16S, an Edixa with simpler lens
Minox B and Edixa 16MB